I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

..and then she shows up!

Wow! Let me just say I shouldn't be blogging when tired. But, hey, if you can't blog when you are tired, when can you blog?
After Oct 6 2009, here I am at last..finally...por fin...in the blog world once again. And let me start a series of blog by expressing my gratitude to those who were concerned about my long absence. Thank you for caring. The notes were mighty sweet. (blush).
I am fine and all is well. I just need a good dose of reality check away from months of heartbreak. There is nothing time cannot heal. Pain, I found out is manageable after sometime. We let go and we move on. Or as I was so kindly advised...let the chips fall where they may. And that is a very sound advise.
Today's blog will mostly be to express my sincere gratitude to a few/handful followers that I have and especially to those who sent nice notes of encouragement. From the deep cockles of my heart..thank you very much.
I miss blogging. I had to control myself each time I get the urge to blog/blab about how my life in the boonies have been going. But in the end I concluded that I will return to blogging only when I am stateside...for now.
I wish I made a note of the process of healing that I had gone through to get to this very healthy point of my life. I guess appoaching another milestone/bday in one'se life can give one serious moments of revelation and access what REALLY matters in my life. I have done that and have shed some tear, had a fed sleepless nights with bouts of anger and frustration but altogether I am better because of it.
I type here now, thinking of nothing else but how glad I am to be here in this very spot at this very moment. Life is short and it will be only good if you choose to make it good. No excuses.
It is soooo goood to be back!
Hugs to you all out there and follow me for the next few weeks as I share where and what I have been doing the last couple of months. It will be different and exciting.
See ya'll tomorrow then.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue