I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lunch at Mexican-inspired Restaurant -


Today, some friends and I went to this Mexican-inspired restaurant called Mooon Cafe. The name - Mooon Cafe -has 3 letter "o"s after the three owners.


That is Angie in the picture, she was our server for the day and at the latter part of lunch was also one of our photographer. (I took this particular photo though.)


This small cafe is so reflective of the festive colors one would see at a Mexican restaurant anywhere. It had lots of bright colors all around. The cloth napkin was a bright orange and you can never go wrong with that. The restaurant is in a two-story building and does occupy both a ground floor and "upstairs" - where we gathered and fested on Veracruz tortilla among other and fruit shakes. I had the mango shake before settling on the beef stroganoff. My choice is not exactly Mexican food but I know I wanted something with button mushrooms and creamy sauce so for me it was beef stroganoff.


It was more of whom you are with than what you are eating that made the gathering lots of fun.

The place is easy to find and ample parking because it is next to a major shopping mall. My friends meet now and again to catch up. And as high school friends gathered together we had years of stories to tell.

After a freshly brewed cup of coffee, we parted ways. But the girls being girls could never pass up the chance to shop since it was right next to a mall and all.


Another day...


No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue