I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Where do I even begin? Let's start from the beginning, I suppose...

Blogging was and it still is, a way for me to let kind hearted people out there know that they are never alone.

What I have gone through, going through and what lies ahead is a journey. I am, with a tad of trepidation at times because of the unkonwn, willing to forge ahead and see what LIFE is all about.

I am all about living. No matter how dark some days are, it is always best to think positive. No aspect of one's life is truly sad and no one incident is truly very happy. It is a balance that we must accept and for our own good, embrace. We set our mind with that and nothing out there can scare or stop us. Again, doing the good thing bring more good things. 

First my apologies, to the anonymous reader I had that sent a very nice note regarding my Keratosis Pilaris. I still have them. Now, they appear less often and less severe than before. I watch what I eat very closely. I have given up on eggs (even if it is organic), raw tomatoes, soy sauce and of course all forms of meat ( being vegetarian, and all). I have noticed that salty foods (some cheese included) can trigger rashes that I immediately apply AMLACTIN lotion after a nice cold shower. I keep reapply throughout the day. I apply them as thick as I can and I know it itches, just think of something else or do something else, but don't scratch! Please. It is possible to live a very normal life with Keratosis Pilaris, some sacrifices have to be made though. I will let you in on a little secret, I have noticed that my Keratosis comes back during summer time and most especially when I am stressed. Oh, drink lots of water and avoid anything with yeast. By the way, did you know that the only spot on my body that get no rashes nor itch are on my tattoo? I think something in the ink of tattooing have some role to play in this. I don't know but, I thought I should mention it. Let me say this, after my Keratosis goes away and with all the lotions I put on my body during or after I have them, it feels so smooth and shiny. Now, anyone loves smooth, soft skin, right (wink!)? I wish you good luck. Write back if you have any more questions. Again, my apolgies for not answering your question right away.

Second, I have changed my password in here several times because this simple blog of mine have been attempted to be hacked. I mean, for what? I have nothing written in here that is even worth hacking. Some people have just way too much time in their hands! And all the change in passwords, you guessed it, I cannot remember them. Argh! So I sat down these last few days and just tried every single password related to this blog... et viola! 

Third, so many trips have been taken and I plan to play catch up very soon. Photos are awaiting to be shared here. I have some food reviews, hotel reviews, restaurant recommendations and loads of stories to tell...

Fourth, most importantly Life Lessons that are very exciting will probably take up most of my next series of blog topics.

Thank you everyone for all your visits to this site. I truly appreciate it. 

If you have any questions, please send me a message and I will try to answer them. 

For all those that wondering about "R", he is now my hubby. Life is what we make it.

Mistakes don't define us, it never will. It is what we do after a mistake is done to us that should define us. 

See you next time, tomorrow will be another day.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue