I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

 


Breathe in. Breathe out. 

To say that I have been gone for awhile would definitely be an understatement of the century. I always find myself apologizing for my absence but in my defense, it has been an ardous several years. 

Let me give you a quick run down on what has happened so far:

2017 - was in another county looking for employment.

2018 - found employment and was very pleased with the job, but not the pay.

2019 - went on a trip to Europe and Asia

2020 and 2021 - a blur really! Work was still there but in the midst of the Covid 19 Pandemic there was a death in the family. Became part of the Great Resignation. 

2022 - (first 6 months) looked for and landed another job but..

2022 - (now) - looking for that "dream company" and will stop looking for that "dream job"

So far, that has what happened, I will try to break them down by year when I blog about it. 

It was the "best of times and the worst of times" sort of stories that I have in store. I am still reeling from the grief that I am trying to manage and process. Definitely, learned so many lessons in these several years of journey. 

And if you are asking why I chose the picture above, it is because in the great scheme of things, we are just but a dot on this journey called life, but if you do enough with what you are and what you have, someone, somewhere will be looking at you and say, "how beautiful" or "that took my breath away". That is all I am really living for at this time, to be a moment where I can take someone's breath away not by the force of nature that you think you see it to be but the beauty that lies within me. 

The pandemic with all the lessons that it has taught us (hygiene, empathy, honesty) left an indelible mark on me - and it is that - people who care, cares and people who don't, dont! 

More posts, more life stories, more pictures very soon.

Thank you for checking up on me. 

I hope to see you, tomorrow. Stay safe.



No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue