I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It will be better this year...

Last February 14th, was Chinese New Year Day. I love the idea that in once year I get to make 2 New Year's resolution one for each New Year that the world all-out celebrates. Wow!
I was thinking that for the regular January 1st 2010 New Year I would continue to work on a better and much improved ME, and I believe (if I may say so myself) I am making some good headway on that.
And for the Chinese New Year February 14th 2010, I have resolved that I will steer clear of people who still believe that rose colored glasses are better than a good bitter dose of reality.
I am referring to people who talk about how life in the USA is full of misery and agony and too much economic struggle. I mean the whole world is feeling the economic crunch - HELLO~!
And to those who think the US citizens are crap for trying to help HAITI by televising it - I mean c'mon - ever heard of massive telethon?
And to those who also say being in BsAs Argentina is 100% times better in the US, what bubble address are you staying at in Buenos Aires? There are crimes everywhere, but at least in the US, I can leave my purse not tied to the chair when I have to pick up my order at the restaurant - try doing that in Buenos Aires. People who write and rant about how lousy the US is - is bitter and negative. There I said it! Now sue me!
I believe that this year, once I have steered clear of any negative, untrue and just downers of a vibe giver I should have a better year.
Farming has really turned me around 360degrees. Things are not as do or die as before. Rain always brings hope that things might just grow again. The land is where everything begins and I like that.
My realm of reality is now more subdued, nothing fazes me anymore, I would like to think that there are people in the world who relies on me to help them provide food for their family and selfishly - that is what makes me - ME. It gives my daily work meaning and by golly - I like that feeling. So to all naysayers out there - bite this and then some!!
2010, there are better things to come, and I for one cannot wait to face each day. I am loving this.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue