I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Where have I been?

It is 2013 and I have not posted anything during the year-end of 2012. Sorry about that.

And now that I am online, somehow I am having some problem posting photos here. I was busy with our children's Christmas party here at home. And to say goodbye to the 2012 Year of the Water Dragon, I experienced major flood here (those were the photos I wanted to share here). Please give me sometime to figure out what the glitch is and re-post those photos.

I am excited to welcome The Year of the Water Snake!! I am ready to leave the bad things in the past and any nightmare I had that happened in 2012. The best thing that happened to me in 2012, well, I keep it dear in my heart no matter where I go and no matter where I am.

What is past, as long as we learn the lesson it is trying to teach us, we can leave in the past and start afresh.

I am happy to be posting here again for the first time and being positive. I hope you have a great 2013 as well. Good posts are coming (as long as the loading of photos can be fixed!).

Happy New Year everyone!



No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue