I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Best carne asada taco in Southern California!

   When it comes to Mexican food, you might call me a foodie. What the heck, call me a foodie!

   There is no in-between about the delicious south of the US border food. For, it's either you love it or you hate it. Admit it, you either crave it or you don't care too much about it. Mexico is big and there are regional dishes, I am sure I have never tasted, but I would venture to say  there is nothing like a real good taco. Okay, okay, a carne asada burrito and a chimichanga ties in second place.

   With very good ingredients and a very good cook, what is there not to love about the taco. I like them with pork, beef, chicken (well, maybe not that one!) but I think with just the right salsa and zanahorias (carrots) pickled and spicy with jalapeno..wow! what a meal.

   I see that a lot of people view my blog and they come from all over the place but somehow they are shy to have their comments posted. Well, let me see if in search of a very good taco, my readers or a reader will dare have their comment posted just to get the name of the Best Taco place in Southern California revealed via a private message. Dare, double dare!

   I have a picture to show how juicy the beef and have you drooling over it. It tastes great and at a very good price (inexpensive and worth to the last cent). Thank you R for this lunch!

   Enjoy! Buen provecho!



Beef, onions, cilantro and all these meshed together in flavor creates for a very good taco.  

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue