I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The best munchies

   I do not have a sweet tooth. I have a sweet body!!

   I turn into this little girl all mooshy and giddy when I start talking about munchies. And to qualify what I mean by munchies, I do not mean chips only. Munchies to me covers all food groups, including ice cream (dairy). This is just things I love to eat. I am an all opportunity for anything sweet. Let me count the ways...
There is the never-fail-to-quench my craving for chocolate..the good ol' Toblerone. What is not to love with this European-made nougat-filled and choco heaven. Delicious! A must have in any purse.


For pies, banana cream pie is somewhere up at the very top of the list. It has fruit that is good for you. The crunch of the crust and silky smooth cream with the sweet banana and in this case (as always the case for me) I request coconut bits to top it.

For cheesecake, I try to have what vegetable they have in season, and during this time of the year pumpkin is everywhere, so pumpkin cheesecake it is, and double it just to make sure I get my fill of it.
And for those hot days and cold afternoons, I would get a nice single scoop of ice cream and it must have the strong flavor of fudge choco and almond pieces with a piece of cookie on top. We all scream for ice cream!

   Please be advised that all the photos posted here are my own pictures. And I have consumed with immense enjoyment the munchies pictured and featured here.

  We continue...
For something healthy, I go for the hummus (spicy) with quinoa chips. Protein galore. There is just something that makes you think you are on a healthy diet when you eat hummus. But in all honesty, it tastes good and good for you. You can never go wrong with this combo. But when you say munchies, it has that connotation that it has to be unhealthy or something, right? But, not the case on this.
And last but never the least - the tiramisu. I think of all the desserts that I have tasted THIS particular tiramisu is the best, EVER! I enjoy this so much I never tire of having it.

  Munchies, might be the exact word to use for these, but more like favorite sweets fits the bill. But I will go for munchies. I also love soups, salad and cakes. See told you, not a sweet tooth but a sweet body, now that is a precise description of me.

I hope you enjoyed perusing my sweet all time fave list. Have a great week everyone.

See you another day. Take care everyone.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue