I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Saturday, February 23, 2013






Ooh, la la Paris!
 
This is where R and I went. The City of Lights! Wow, there was nothing in there that I did not love..but the sights are indeed, glorious. This is my first post after looking over most of the pictures I took. There several food posts in the works. Some museum reviews and just "goofing off" posts. Silly ones...

   We approached the Tour Eiffel or Eiffel Tower from the opposite direction from the Tocadero Metro stop. We came in through the back. We saw the park benches, that is not too common coming from the Tocadero plaza. We saw it from this street. I took a quick shot of it and thought, this will be make a nice picture for the blog :-)
   R and I had a picture of the both of us under the Tour Eiffel taken by a group of three young men. It came out great, but sorry no personal pictures allowed here.
   It was freezin' cold when we visited the Tower since it was late in the afternoon and we decided not to go all the way to the top. We saw the names of what we presumed were people who helped make the tower come to be..we saw the said names on the basepoint of the tower.
   I enjoyed the visit to this romantic mecca and having R with me gave it a sweeter meaning.
   Thank you R for standing there with me.
   We even walked towards the buses and away from the actual tower to get a better picture shot of each one of us with the tower in the background. R took some pictures of me and I took some pictures of him with the tower in the back. Pretty!
   I hope one day I get to return and if weather permits, get to the very top of such a grandiose and large piece of art. I loved it! Just like anything in Paris, it will be etched in my mind and heart for the rest of my life.
   I am happy I went and experienced Paris Eiffel Tower.
   It is difficult to put the tower in to words. But just standing underneath such world recognized monument is a life experience I am not likely to forget soon or ever, at all.
 
   I dedicate this post to R. for sharing the moment with me.
   More Paris related posts to follow.
   Have a nice weekend everyone.
  

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue