I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Friday, August 1, 2014

25 random facts about me

I have been blogging for sometime now and would like for readers who happen to pass by my blog to know a little bit more about the woman (me) behind these pages...

I am...

1) Asian
2) aspiring to be a full-time vegetarian
3) a farmer and loving it!
4) a Journalism graduate
5) fascinated with Europe (people, museums, scenery and cuisine)
6) in love with Amsterdam, Paris and Italy
7) a devoted friend to my high school bestie
8) into lotions (be it face, hand, body or hair)
9) sporting a very short hair
10) a yoga fiend
11) rediscovering the wonders of greek yogurt
12) into makeup ( I like nude and natural looks with an occasional cat-eye)
13) happiest when travelling
14) a collector of purses
15) non-traditional in a lot of ways
16) into crossword puzzles and everything involve learning words
17) an InStyle Magazine reader
18) a Netflix addict
19) a Moscato fan
20) more of a shower person than a bath person
21) not one to forgive so easily
22) the apple of my father's eye
23) a pragmatist
24) with my "R"
25) hoping to someday write a book about all the nonsense I have stored in my head

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue