I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Friday, September 6, 2013

Asiana Airlines ...I am travelling yet again...an excellent airline, Asiana.

 Well, here we go again..I am travelling again and this time, I consciously decided to fly Asiana Airline. Oh, yeah, I heard about the landing mishap that happened in SFO but wanted to go ahead and fly to Asia using the much lauded and praised Asiana Airlines. And let me say, this airline is the best I have flown to and from Asia as far as I can remember. The service and hospitality from the check in counter in LAX , the flight crew until I landed in Iceheon Airport in Seoul Korea surpassed any expectation I had. They are great!

 The meals were generous and for a change they use silverware. They had veggies in every meal. Lots of fruits and a little bit of sweets for dessert. The rolls were warm (not hard!) and butter was real butter. They gave me a can of ginger ale upon request. Service was efficient and very friendly. With the flight leaving at the wee hours of the morning from LAX, the crew were in very good mood and very nice. A change from the usual "attitude" passengers see from other airlines.
 This is a photo of the lunch I chose, fish with rice. The rice was cooked perfectly and the fish was meaty and cooked just right, meaning not soggy or swimming in sauce. It was very good. Surprised that if Asiana can do this how come other airlines feed us "crap".

Any drink you might want they have and they serve them frequently like water, coffee and tea. Service with a smile, that is how I see Asiana Airlines.
 This is a photo of my purse as I used the restroon in Icheon Airport. Very clean and properly maintained. We landed in Seoul very early in the morning and yet the restrooms were clean, spic and span. Nice, thank you.
 This is a photo of  B777. It was raining so heavily when we landed. A perfect time to get coffee and a nice breakfast sandwich. So sorry I forgot to take a photo of my breakfast but I went to a Dunkin Donut. Very good coffee and fast service. I enjoyed the breakfast so much I forgot to get my camera out to take a photo.
 Here is the photo of the Asiana airline lavatory. Is it roomy? Oh yeah! I have never seen a lavatory so roomy in other airlines, not even those that are Europe bound. Very nice.
Again here is my purse, next to the sink in the airline lavatory. They place toothbrushes and toothpaste, should you need one. And the liquid soap is very moisturizing, not the strong and drying kind. It is a small thing but I remembered how good it felt after washing my hands.

I will fly Asiana Airline again. I highly recommend it. This is how airlines should treat their passengers. I love, love it. To the flight crew of Asiana Airlines, thank you for the great service. If you have the option of flying with Asiana try it, and I am sure you will love the experience.

Three cheers to Asiana Airlines !!!

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue