I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Happiness

Hi, Everyone.

Let me be positive and send out tons of happy vibes your way. Happiness is a personal choice. And you can achieve it by deciding that no matter what others throw your way if you choose to be happy, you will be. Guranteed! It is all about choosing and not wavering in your owning that choice to be positive and that will bring you happiness.
 I want to be happy in a daily basis. Not just contentment, but happiness.



I am happy and let me count the ways:

a) I have done what I love (farming) and helping people in the process
b) I have met up with high school friends and loving every moment of it.
c) I am a vegetarian and have never looked back
d) I choose to make others laugh, often times at my expense, and I am OK with that.
e) I live my truth. For life is too short to worry about the lies in this world.
f) I travel.
g) Taking pictures, is a good stress relief. And it makes me smile.
h) Loving back those that love you, and finding new ways to love more.
i) Letting go of the past and keeping it there. I found that accepting that there is nothing in God's       good earth, I can do to change the past, I am better because of it.
j) I have my daily moments of gratitude. Be thankful for the things and people in your life but be mostly grateful for the strength that those not-so-good times have given me.
k) I have been flexible. Going with the flow have eased the knot that I had constantly had at the base of my neck. Life has a way of reminding you of what IS, when you start making plans.
l) I do what I can for the right reasons. And when in doubt, I don't.
m) You have the sole control of how miserable you want to be, do not ever give that power to someone else.
n) When you do something out and for love, you can never be wrong.
o) I make it a point to make my "R" laugh each day.
p) It is always good to take a deep breath, exhale and smile.
q) I am happy because I am me. I am perfect just the way I am. In my imperfections, I am perfect. And you are too. Acceptance of one's self, is the key to not being judgemental to others. The world will be a better place because of you and what you do and how you treat your self, to make it better.

It is good to be back. Take care, everyone.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue