I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Thursday, June 18, 2015

My trip to Argentina 2015

I love Argentina.

I like the food, I like the places, I get a kick out of the "colectivos", the train, Chinatown in Arribenos, I am in love with their helados, I adore the people. Family and friends are there, and the wine with very good conversation over an asado can be quite an experience.

I have been there several times. I even lived there for awhile. I love everything Argentinian!

My last visit was last month. I enjoyed every moment of it. Let me say upfront that R and I did not stay at any hotel. We met up with dear friends and our few days went by so fast. But since we are very good with time management, we did so much in a very short period of time. We did what mattered the most, family and friend visits were delightful and sweet.

Let us talk food...
 Quince pastry....
 Home cooked empanada.....
 Ricotta filled ....
 Bock..Dark Beer..Quilmes...
 You'll scream for this ice cream...
 Sandwiches...
 Fried rice in CHINATOWN...
 Saladitos...my all time favorite..
 Oh, pizza! It was very good, as always.

Miga....Veggies inside...


I am sharing photos because I wanted to share them with you. The smell of food in Argentina Buenos Aires, is almost like a warm hug, it felt good and tasted very good. I wanted to share them with you all out there. 

Somethings in life are meant to be shared...food is definitely one of them.
Enjoy!

Photos of places to follow...

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue