I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Friday, March 27, 2009

April showers...

April showers bring May flowers...or so the quip goes. I will be away from my computer for a month or so and will not be posting anything during that time. I will miss the chance to post and keep in touch with ya all, but this moment away from all the recent happenings will be very good for me, it can only be good for me. There are certain things I have to address and take care of and so I am off to sort them out.
For all those that have been reading my blog, thank you. I know you have paused at one time and read my rantings and ravings here, and you might not like or agree with what I have reflected here, thank you nonetheless for sticking with me. It means alot to know ya all are out there.
I hope to really take pictures of my trip this time and post them as soon as I get back. I am hoping to find clarity and set boundaries in my self-discovery. I am working on being strong and my faith keeps me going.
I will try to post one last time before I leave, but can't make any promises.
Here is to April showers bringing us May flowers...I always like spring time, don't you?

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue