I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Monday, March 23, 2009

March 23rd....

Hi ya everyone. It has taken another month (well, almost) before I re-posted, things have been out of sorts lately, still to be honest.
Getting over a broken heart is tough, it sucks! Healing a broken heart is even tougher, it's the pits really. My R is also in pain and surprisingly enough my own pain has now become deep sorrow for all I have left at this time are memories of our happier times in California. Memories of the past that are now long, long gone.
I have to live with the reality that I should just be happy with those moments left in the past. My heart is already broken and it is in shattered pieces, there is no hope in sight in making it whole soon and if my lifetime punishment for sabotaging a great love is to live with such an empty aching heart then maybe I so deserve it. ..I do not know. But I can tell you this, I remember the very moment I heard my heart broke.
The sad state of our hearts at this time is not the problem but a symptom of a greater problem. I would like to think that in terms of love there are no problems only solutions, but what do I know....
For those who had never had their hearts broken, you are fortunate. I always told R, the only reason I still believe in God is the fact that I take comfort in the thought that there must be Someone out there, yonder, more powerful and mighty because I cannot deal with the heart wrenching pain I am going through like now and when times when he was away from me, there must be a God to help me ease my throbbing heart.
I pray every night that when I close my eyes, I can still feel the wonderful love that once engulfed me and that I will not ever forget. I will not want to change anything. I thank my lucky stars that R came and rescued me and M.
Each day gets tougher and good days come far in between.
Time, healing and what is best for us all...I am hopeful but also realistic.
Life will never be the same again as I have come to know it. This experience has changed me.
My views of love and devotion has changed forever. As wonderful as love is there is always pain that goes with it, and boy, it hurts and cuts deep. I will recover no question, but I will be a totally different me, a better version of me. I am working on growing during this healing period and strength is one thing that is powerful when trials like this come one's way. R was my leap of faith and I never regretted that decision, I will, no matter what tomorrow brings, assure him that I have always been true to him and never wanted another.
R, it is okay..for tomorrow will be another day.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue