I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Friday, May 1, 2009

May 1st 2009

I have been gone again for a long time, but I am back. I love posting after a long absence. I miss the ritual.
My trip was a healing process and I have learned alot during this trip. Spending time with my father was an spiritual enrichment experience. It was humbling to go through the whole process of stripping the layers of years of trying to self-protect and hence creating all sorts of barrier that can make any relationship I would have and had encountered effective and lasting.
I would like to think that I am on the lifetime road of recovery. I have to heal myself every now and again.
The only consolation I had in all this is that I went to church to celebrate finding the new me. I am happier now in mind and body after this 26day journey of self-revelation. My faith has given me comfort that I have not sought but have found and for that I am grateful.
It is never too late to learn about how to better one's self. There is always room of improvement and life is journey to be the best person you can be. I understand that now and I do not think it is too late to be on that road in search for happiness and joy.
I read alot during this trip, reflected often and meditated anytime I could. It energized me, and I can feel it still.
Next posting I will show you what I have been keeping myself busy with (food related) since I got back.
It is great to be back (sigh). I missed California.
Tomorrow the sun will rise like always and promise us another new day....

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue