I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

It takes two to tango.

Well, I am packing my bags and in a couple of days I will be in Argentina, again. There will be no posting tomorrow (in transit) but I will try to post something before the end of the week. If I cannot, please accept my apologies in advance. I will make an entry as soon as I can.
This trip has a different purpose. I can feel the difference. I look forward to being there this time of the year. I believe I am going to where I need to be -for this trip is essential and an opportunity for me to continue to heal and to grow. This is my moment of reckoning.
I'm ready as I'll ever be.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue