I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

You can quote me on this one!

  • I will no longer just live life, I will love living!
  • From hereon, I recognize that my future begins today and not tomorrow.
  • Planning life has obviously not worked for me, so I will stop doing that. I promise to provide myself options from now on.
  • Letting go does not mean you are weak, it just means you are now stronger.
  • God gave me a pair of eyes, functioning ones. I will not do them injustice by viewing my life through someone else's.
  • Mistakes are not counted by how many times you have fallen, it is rejoiced by the many times you decide to get up and never crawl.
  • There is no better teacher than experience. In life, you can only learn loads of things, you just have to be willing to go through the pain.
  • If hell is here on earth, I think I just got off the bus from there.
  • I can do this, I am strong and I am never alone.
  • Sometimes you ask for someone who will love you and most often than not you end up with someone who needs love more than you do, there is an irony in that.
  • Any relationship is defined by yet another relationship.
  • A hello can take a minute but a goodbye can take forever.
  • I would give up a lover quicker than I would a friend.
  • I will embrace the new me. I am the sum of all my minuses. I am getting to where I need to be.
  • I have to be honest and fair to myself because to do otherwise will make me liar of the worst kind.
  • Does one really forgive if one cannot really forget?
  • I do not wish to regret anything in this life. I am in for the crazy ride. I want to live a very full life.
  • My tombstone should even read....She lived life under her own terms.
  • I want to be cremated (so no tombstone for me) when I die. I do not want the ceremonies and flowers for these practices are for benefit the living.
  • Mortality is a morbid thing. Either you are busy living life or you are busy dying while you are still alive.
  • I remember my father holding my little fingers when we used to cross the street when I was a little girl. I felt ever so safe then. What I would give to feel that secure again!

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue