I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Where....

......where.... do I go from here?
You see, every night as I lay down to sleep I say my prayers just like I have always done since I was five years old. As I clasp my hands together with closed eyes and with all my heart I express to the higher power that I appreciate my blessings and my gratitude for each single day. Tears included.
Everyone I love was kept safe today, I smile when I say that. I pray for strength and for the pain to ease in my heart. I pray that tomorrow will be better than today. I thank Him for Love, pain and all. I know He is good but sometimes my prayers do not come out as I wish they should.
There is a reason for why things are different.
But above all I pray that I see light as to where I am to go after all these....
I humbly seek peace in my heart (and one day very soon) I will find it.
I still pray...

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue