I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Miso Kitchen in Narita Airport (Japan)

   In Narita Airport Japan, after disembarking from the plane to catch my international connection, I had to go through an inspection to transfer from one terminal (arrival) to the next one (departure area). This is done without leaving the airport. It was a very short walk to get to the series of gates for my assigned boarding area. My flight from LAX arrived late in the evening but the Duty-free stores were packed with customers.

   After locating my assigned gate area, I took a short walk around the terminal and found a quaint japanese restaurant. I could swear this place looked alot like the japanese restaurant where R and I would frequent in California. The place was semi-filled with people. People having a beer, some ramen or just like me, having a glass of soda. Be warned, the prices here are high. In everything, but since I promised R that I will not have anything to eat (without him) I opted to just sit there and nurse my soda. The server and cashier were so nice.

  Before I walked into the Miso Kitchen restaurant, I looked at their display window of the dishes that they offer. Mostly ramen and typical japanese dishes..you name it they had it. The window samples were made so life like that I thought the slices of pork on top of the ramen were steaming.

   I have posted the pictures I took to share that part of my trip with you all. Japanese food, I will miss that for awhile, but I have these photos to look at should I want to torture myself (hehehe...)

The menu...

                                       Window display of the dishes Miso Kitchen offers
A closer look of one of the combination plates in Miso Kitchen
The ramen did look very good and tempting. The edamame (soy peas) looked so real (though I knew they were plastic).
  
   I loved taking these photos in hopes of sharing it here on my blog. The best part about travelling with a very good and handy phone is that I take pictures then and there and I get to post it here and once in awhile someone sees it and appreciates them as much as I did.

   Have a good week everyone.
  

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue