I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My lunch with Sister

   Today was a special day for Sister and I. We haven't seen each other in close to 12 weeks and there is alot to tallk about. Sister stuff!

   We always start with a nice meal, then coffee, then more talking until she has to go back to work. And I head home.

    So today, we had a change of venue. We had planned to go to another favorite place but that place was closed due to renovation and no parking for me. So we opted for another place - good choice! Good burgers. (see photo)

Sister had the House burger topped with coleslaw, a side of fries and we both had a can of coke.
I had the cheeseburger topped with mushroom sauce and mushroom bits, a side of fries (very good!) and I had a can of coke because sadly, they did not have Pepsi.

I will not speak about what I had with my coffee for the muffin was so good I forgot to take pictures!! What?!! Yeah, I gobbled that thing up so fast, I forgot to reach for my camera.

Enjoy. I hope you like the photos. I had fun consuming this burger.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue