I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Saturday, December 8, 2007

My long absence..

Hi there all. My last post was dated October 17th, 2007. A lot of things have happened since that date.
My last post was made in Buenos Aires Argentina. I am now posting in California.
In between the two places I went to SouthEast Asia for a funeral. I stayed for 3 or more so weeks there before and after the said funeral. I went home to take my nanny to her final resting place.
When people say...things have away of working for the best...they really do.
I am in mourning. I think about alot of things since the news hit me until the very last time I made my final goodbye. But one thing has never left me, that I am proud to have known the woman and had told her I loved here when she was still alive. She has raised a good person in me. I can honestly say that sometimes people who serve you give up their own lives for they see potential in another person to do even more to others than they themselves possibly ever can.
I would like to keep my grief as privately as possible but I would like to say that her wisdom and good examples will always be remembered and honored.
I will miss my Mama Ed. Wherever she is, I hope she is finally happy and resting in peace.
I apologize for my long absence but things have to be taken cared of after a loss as major as my Mama Ed. Things needed to be put into place as much as we can.
Next posting will be next week and I hope to cause havoc as usual and have loads of fun and laughter in the process.
All these are just part of living it for another day...
Ciao.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue