I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Delivery...they deliver everything here in Buenos Aires

I like to go out and eat. I find the whole exercise of getting ready and dressing up to out to eat as a nice activity to do with people you love and care about...and then there is delivery.

Here in Buenos Aires, they deliver everything. I mean McDonalds, pizza, empanadas, ice cream, laundry, everything. They deliver the regular stuff like furniture, mattresses, beds all that kind of stuff but chinese food even groceries, they deliver. I mean you go to a store like Norte, COTO and if you are within the block radius they service - BAM! - they deliver it for you. There is long wait to get it, but by golly - they deliver your grocery to your house. Just do not buy anything that will melt (ice cream and such).

I sit here at home wondering what is there to eat and with a few dollars - they deliver whatever you want. Isn't that great? I do not have a tv set here in BsAs so it takes the pleasure of calling my self a couch potato, I am not for I do not have a couch either - as I wait for the delivery. What a great deal. Just do not forget to tip the delivery guy, coz if you tip, next time you order, they deliver yours -fast and first!

They do not have this service - SIN CARGO in the US. It is great here. Love that service. The delivery guys are nice and after awhile if you are a good tipper, even just a peso and a half, with lots of smile - they do better than their counter part MUZO or MUZA at the restaurant. In fairness not all servers are bad it is just majority of them seem so sad and not enjoying what they do. The delivery guys I guess are more happy go lucky because they work outside.

I just love this entrega a domicillo idea - what a deal!

Well it is that time of the night again and I have someone craving for a burger - better order that soon.

Ciao for now.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue