I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Monday, October 1, 2007

Monday Blues...

Today is the first day of October and in Buenos Aires it is raining.

I had a goodnight's sleep and so today, I proceed to work some more on my store. But rats! it is so gloomy and so monday-isque that I can not help but feel sleepy all day. In between flashes of lightning and roars of thunder, I have to make sure I keep my eyes open and keep checking the time since it feels like 5 in the afternoon since 7 this morning.
Oh well, since I have a bad case of cold I cannot go out anyways. No lunches out or anything. Rats!
I had a delicious cup of coffee at 8am and then a couple of toast at 10am. Then I had lunch at 1pm and later, I will have my siesta and in the mean time I will have to work on the pricing list for the store. I am not sure I want to work on cost in a gloomy day like today. I will try...
Mondays...I used to like Monday's ..I looked forward to them...days to go to the office, get ready, speak with customers and friends, lunches out in a nice California day...those were the days...
I am in Buenos Aires at this time, so I will need to deal with the Monday Blues here - sometime next week I should be fine - "R" would be coming back from a business trip and hopefully will have some goodies for me - now that will cure me of my Monday Blues anytime.
Ciao for now and keep yourself dry from the rain.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue