I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Thursday, October 4, 2007

The luxury of sleep

Last night as I curl up in bed I thought..what a diva I really am (BIG smile here!)
Yesterday afternoon, I turned my bed over, changed sheets and fluffed the pillows and all that. My bed is, remember I am in Buenos Aires, is from the US. I have a box spring and then the mattress itself. The top mattress has a pillow mattress atop it. Both of these firm but luciously heaven-like sleeping luxury are on top of a black fourpost bedframe, also from the USA. And of course nothing but the best US sheets to cover all that sinfully indulgent luxury. Colors I like for sheets are white, lemon and turqoise.

Call me The Ultimate Diva because I am.
And if this mile high bed (I need a footstool to get in bed) is not enough I also have a goosedown 2 1/2 plazas of cloudlike blanket (white) and then to make it even more opulent, this goosedown feather blanket is encased in a white on limegreen duvet cover with 3 large buttons. Sweet heavens, as I curled up in bed I thought, this is so fablously good. I should bottle this feeling and feed on it on my bad days.
This is something I thank for every single night before I close my eyes, I have a nice warm home and a divinely comfortable and relaxing bed. It is such an indulgence that I get nothing but very good sleeps on it. Being in a cloud of fluffy and warm blanket each night as I dose off to never-never land and rest. Ahhhh...my little piece of heaven on earth.
Each morning as I wake up, my two pillows are always askew - no hay importa - I cuddle and curl up and moan and groan as I hesistantly leave the warm comfort of my bed - my diva bed.
I look forward to morning everyday but believe me I look forward to nights as well.
Ciao for now....

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue