I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

April 2008

It is the 17th day of April 2008, I love spring in California.
It has been paradise-like here in the last several days. The weather is glorious and just about everything is great. I guess, I see it that way for in a week or so I will be headed to Buenos Aires and will have a second try at making things work for me down there. I like BsAs for all the great thing that it has to offer, and I am excited in learning the language more this time - I am hoping in finding the right teacher for me. I also look forward to being there for my "R" in finally putting the finishing touches to a project long over due ( understatement of the year!).
There is also the fact that I am going to be seeing a dentist there - more affordable than if I had gone to one in the USA. I know that the dentist will be much more inexpensive and with my limited spanish would be able to convey my desire to do some major work on the life long gaps I have in my dental work (it is as bad as it sounds- not wearing those retainers after a major ortho work is a big NO NO!!).
And I am excited to get Medical coverage once again. Needs no explanation there.
And I look forward to finally knowing some of my neighbors; I know some people do not care for knowing their neighbors but I am hoping at least to know a few of them.
I am not intimidated by the prospect of inflation, higher cost of everything - I want to go back with a positive attitude and a frame of mind. I want this to work for me. I like the smell of spring - it spells a lot of promise and I want to be able to make "R" happy with my presence there.
It will be tough but I am willing to try. Things we would do for the ones we love - priceless really.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue