I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Autumn is officially here..

Oh trust me on this...autumn is here.
After weeks and weeks of intense heat, yesterday it drizzled in Southern California. And as soon as the first droplets started falling I headed home - let's face it Californians do not know how to drive in the rain. And last night it was cool night breeze that was blowing the drapes in my bedroom. I slept a slumber night. It felt good.
As my goodbye to summer or '09, I celebrated with a very nice cold Sapporo beer - now that was a delight. And I had with that a pollo asado torta - with guacamole and lettuce. Delightful and delicious dinner. I think I licked my lips twice and my fingers once. It was good to say goodbye to summer.
And autumn had a nice start. Time to change wardrobe, as always. But let it be said that I am one of those who even in the dead cold of winter I am walk around with open- toed sandals.
Autumn means leaves will start falling soon and the trees will change color, always a spectacular sight. And then Halloween will come ...the holidays are just around the corner. And this year I choose to be the happiest I have ever been during these time of year. I have almost forgotten how much fun I used to have during the months of October all the way to December.
It will be the best months of 2009 yet.
Autumn a time of change and I welcome that.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue