I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Neither here nor there....

Today was one of the most horrible days I have ever had in a very long time.
Waiting for the Fedex delivery that was to have arrived at 10:30am, did not go as well as expected, and that is putting it mildly. There has been a decline in Fedex service and I can say that it has been declining both in punctuality in delivery and customer service in general. Had I not called at 12:20 pm to ask where the package is , no one had bothered to call the very number we are all required to give when we send a package. How aggravating is that! And that is not the problem - I get the mockameme excuse of the weather in Memphis Tenn. , look like I care. So I listen to the poor shmuck assigned to pick up the phone and answer my call - I give you I was courteous all this time. So I wait - and I said can wait for a couple more hours since I was advised that because of the delay the 10:30am delivery MAYBE delivered before 7 in the "afternoon", okeey...or the latest I was told was going to be TOMORROW - how splendid is that, huh? Needless to say I have been religiously tracking the package online...you know at FEDEXscrewmeover.com....and WHAM! at 1:40pm they said (per the driver) that he tried to deliver and NO ONE was home. That was when steam started coming off my eyes and I can feel blood rushing to my cheeks and head. I was now mad! This is war!
I called the 1800-FEDEXplsscrewmeagain number and was still trying to be sarcastically calm (honey vs vinegar methaphor came to mind) and I went on like an AK47! It was okay for the weather delay , nothing we can do about that - BUT to LIE and say that I was not waiting for the package - hey-dipstick - I was in front of the building waiting for that freakin' truck to pull up - no one did -so do not lie to me. .I lost it. It is totally unacceptable to have me sit and wait for 6hrs but to lie about me doing it -now that is just nasty, and I did not put up with it, and never will. Nobody messes with me when it comes to the real truth because I will not put up with that crappola!
I wanted that driver to comeback and redeliver the package.
I tried to calm myself down and when the driver showed up - I almost skinned him alive. I told him he lied and that I am not putting up with that. All the four letter words I know came spewing out and I believe that told him exactly how mad I was.
I would not want to experience this again. And Fedex always does this. Late deliveries (happened to me also last year around February) and drivers that lie about making the attempts to deliver. I puked my guts out after the incident, I was so upset. Just not worth it, the aggravation, the we-do-not-care attitude was stressing me out. My back is in knots and I am still light headed.
And where do I give my customer satisfaction report - they know exactly where they can stuff that - exactly where the sun will never shine - for when that driver was standing there in front of me lying through his teeth, I was so tempted to stick my foot up his arse...but I thought he was not worth dirtying my 3 dollar flip-flops! Scumbag! FEDEX can just take their business and shove it up their.....you get the idea.
One day of my life I will never get back. And when you get to be old like me a nice day wasted waiting for the FEDEX guy to do what you pay them to do, is well, a day lost.
There is justice in this world and they will get their just dessert.
thank you for listening and if you have a choice do not use FEDEX - there are other options UPS, DHL, anything but the FEDEX aka FEDUP!

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue