I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mama got a brand new bag...

Okay, before I get to the new bag...let me just get somethings out in the open. I live in a condo unit that faces the elevator, but surprisngly enough it is not the traffic and the banging of the doors of the escalator that is making so much noise lately. I think I live next to a neighbor who has no conscience and consideration. I mean the singing (off key) and strumming of guitars (no john mayer here!) and loud bursts of laughter at 2 until 3 in the morning is very un-neighborly. So inconsiderate. I mean I get the let us party all night but when you are divided by a wall, i think it is just but decent to be thinking of your neighbors right? For when they had that crying baby there for days on end I did not put my boom box on to drown the crying noise, but hell, now that they are the only ones making the noise I think I should just join them. Inconsiderate people really!! I did not catch the usual number of hours for my beauty sleep. So after posting this I will catch up on my Zzzz's. Tonight if they make so much noise again I will turn on the AC for that old jalopy makes such a racket that I think I will not hear a peep from them.
Then there is the news about getting myself of daily coffee. I think I am doing okay on that regard so far 2 cups of coffee in the last week and a half.
I drink tea now...a very good berry and fruity tea. Very good tasting and aroma.
I need to tell the Mama story...there it was red, leather and with silver hardware, just the perfect size of what I have been looking for in the longest time - a shoulder bag. So now, as James Brown had sang about...Mama's got a brand new bag...! I love the way it feels and fits under my clutch. It is roomy and has a special spot for my diva cellphone. The color is a delicious and ever so rebelious red! It has attitude and I love it!
I am going to have a new friend for the next couple of months.
So far it has been calm in the homefront.
SD here I come!
See ya.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue