I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

On the road again...

   So far these last couple of days have been nothing short of great.

   I have temporarily left the mountains for some quality family time here in California. Asia was having too many erratic typhoons to enjoy the weather and wacky as always humidity. I packed my bags and am now here in hot Golden State for a little bit of time. And so far, it has been great.

   I sleep, eat and feel well. A little drowsy because I never liked short naps and when travelling I never really get my required 8 hours of night's sleep; so here I am feeling great yet a tad bit sluggish.

   The two suitcases I came with were in all honesty, empty. Returning them to their rightful owner, thanks R. I can get used to this travelling light concept. It was fast, efficient and no hassle at all. The fear of loosing luggage was almost non-existent. And I feel good about that.

   Thus here I am back in front of my computer but not facing the foothills anymore. R, re-oriented my desk so now, I am facing the wall. No view whatsoever. Sad. It is not much fun this way but hey, I am just visiting so, who am I to complain, right? Right!

    Have had the usual staples done already. Saw my hairstylist, done! Quick trip to the pharmacy, done! A fast purchase of 2 items at the cosmetic store, done!

    Being back in the Golden State, I wanted to post a picture here but the photo was taken with my phone, so maybe next time, I can post it with the next blog entry.

   Friends to see, dressmaker to coordinate with, ex-coworkers to have lunch with, shopping to complete, more friends to plan  lunch or dinner with there or here, family to spend time with, I will be busy on this visit - but thank goodness, no luggage when I travel again.

    So as Bob Seger said, Oh so here I am, on the road again.....

    Loving it here as well, now off to my nap.......

  


No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue