I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thai food..

   The very thought and image of Thai food makes me salivate. I love Thai food. Thai iced tea makes me, well, happy.

   Allow me to expound. My love for Thai food is primarily due to the fact that when this cuisine is cooked right with very good ingredients, it can be very delicious. And mostly because "my R" and I have very good memories in our experiences in Thai cuisines. I treasure to this day our "special dates" to various Thai food restaurants. These memories and tastes are forever memorable to me.

   I remember a specific restaurant we used to go to when they were still a small establishment and we still followed them to this day after they moved to a bigger location. I feel all fuzzy and warm when I think of this restaurant. We come for the romantic dinners here. I miss that since I am so far away. It has to be on my to-do list for next time.

   We have our favorite dishes, of course. In this restaurant, "my R" loves the fried rice and their Thai beer. We also share chicken and beef satay with peanut sauce/dip. My all time favorite is Phad Thai noodles. We always choose the rolls, for appetizer. We sometimes have both the spring rolls and the fresh rolls together with our drinks. They make a very good cosmopolitan drink. Yum!

    Sometimes we order the sticky rice with sliced ripe mango for dessert. Sometimes we just had so much to eat we are happy to finish our meal off with the house dessert, a sweetened porridge with coconut milk. Yum! yum!

    We are always on the hunt for the next Thai food place. I think we have found a very good one close to his work. Very good food, good price and good service for lunch - what a deal.

     R, let's go back to this restaurant when I see you next time, ok? (I am smiling here) Thank you.

     Enjoy these pictures.
     See ya tomorrow? Let's see what I crave for tomorrow..



   
  

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue