I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Trench coat

My trench coat. This picture does not do it justice but the color is so close to the chanel #64 lipstick with a tinge of succulent raspberry hue. It has a gold buckle and black buttons. It falls just right above my knee. Perfect!

I have had this for a couple of years now. It was a very good investment. With all the rage on trench coats in fashion magazines now, I am glad I have one. The hoopla on trenchcoats is due to the anticipation of autumn. A light material but it is waterproof, well-sorta!

I love it anyway. I get to pat myself on the back everytime I get the chance to wear it. As you can tell I do not shy away from colors! I wear it open or belted. I get the "put together" feeling when my ensemble of this is right. Good with jeans or dressy pants, depending on the shoes, of course.

I even feel great wearing this even if I am not wearing anything else underneath it! Not!! That's a Joke,by the way!!

So I advocate getting a nice trenchcoat. Choose a color that makes you happy but useful and will keep you warm on a chilly evening or afternoon stroll; you will never regret having a staple like this in your wardrobe. Go, Shop!

It is a Friday, so I thought a funny post is overdue on this blog of mine. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue