I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

For a Wednesday, it was not bad; it was pretty good, if I might say so myself.

Wednesday was a pleasantly full of suprises.
Well, I started fairly early, got up and did the yoga for 15 minutes and then shower and then some "work". Emails, homework, etc.
"R" was kind, very kind to ask if I think there is something on the Fujisan restaurant on Mendoza at Chinatown that would suit my diet, and after a couple of seconds, I said "yes" and so off we went to Chinatown. We took el colectivo 15. It stops right in front of the restaurant from where we took the bus. The resto "cerrado" was actually open. We sat and enjoyed a very nice and peaceful but sweet (lovely) lunch together. He seemed to like his food and I had to give him my rice (not allowed in my diet) and then some extra here and there. My te verde frio was actually good but he liked his Oolong iced tea better (rojo frio, the called it on the menu). Then to top that lovely lunch we went to the Chinese store across the street from the resto to look for his Oolong tea. Well I made this suggestion to go to our usual Chinese Store, well they did not have it there too. I ended up getting alfalfa sprouts, dill and then 1/2 of a small cabbage - salad ingredients and some for stir fry veggies.
Then he took me home and we did a quick errand together, I had to go to the store to get some meat for dinner (and maybe lunch for the next day). And then we said "adios, chau, bye".
He left and I headed back home and finished my homework (spanish), well when I looked up the clock it said 6pm or something a little past. I had to text "R" to ask if I am seeing him today coz tomorrow is a very crazy busy (his terms, not mine) day. There are furniture to be delivered and received at various locations. I am not seeing him tomorrow coz of this, so for Wednesday it was not bad , it was pretty good if I may say so myself.
I am happy and tomorrow is another day.
Ciao. Take care. Toodles!

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue