I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Monday, September 1, 2008

Heartache shared is half the pain, but happiness shared is doubled!

It has been a tough day. A nagging thought will not go away. I tried to go to sleep last night but cannot shake this thought. Today, Monday marks one week since I decided to stay in the city for a little bit longer than desired. My "R" and I hardly spent 6 full hours together in the last 8 days.
Where is all this going? It could not be good for the "unit". We are falling apart in the seams. Being apart is never good for any relationship.
There is enough blame for everyone to share on this situation, and I am sure even "R" will agree with that.
Not sure what solution will be taken this time. I leave in a few weeks.
That nagging thought just will not go away. (sigh).

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue