I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Tuesday evenings with Eli Stone

I am guilty, yes. I have been watching him closely since last year. For several months there I did not see him at all. I dread Tuesday nights when I was not stateside and I do not see him. Here it goes... I am talking about Eli Stone (in real life known as Jonny Lee Miller). I mean, WOWEE!
The man is eye candy - sweet mary mother of love. He comes on every Tuesday on ABC (sigh). My tuesdays since I got back in the US have been glorious. I miss my "R" do not get me wrong here but Eli is my new love.
I just so freakin' love the show the first time I watched the pilot episode last year. What is there NOT to like?
First there is Eli, then V. Garber (of Alias), then my all time favorite sidekick, you want this girl to be on your corner - Loretta Devine - as Eli's personal secretary, then there is Julie Gonzalo who plays Maggie - Eli's love on and off interest.
The show is brought to us by G. Berlati and M. Guggenheim and if that is not enough, The executive producer and director is Chris Misiano, the very one, yup!, who gave us the pleasure of watching The West Wing. How yummy is that.
I love the show even if I am a sworn CBS girl. I love my CSI through and through but I have this "affair" with ABS only on Tuesdays. Eli Stone is worth all that. You can take my word for it. If you have not had the pleasure of "experiencing" Eli - I am so sorry to say, are missing alot!!
The show is fresh, imaginative, good casting, very good acting, very organic in the cast's chemistry, the whole Eli Stone show is exciting, the storylines are intelligent (of course!), and for the first time since CSI, have I experienced pure clean fun of watching a TV show. You get comedy, drama, some legal terms (one might need to look up the day after), suspense and you cannot help but root for Eli.
And man when George Michael came in there (as himself) in the first episode, I was sold. I mean it was a musical, and you know what that episode worked. I loooove this show.
Jonny Lee Miller, I could never understand what he saw in Angelina Jolie to have married her in the past (he is her first husband) but by golly, I can see what she saw in him.
Eli is a lawyer who is in a mission and everything revolves around "visions". James Saito plays Dr. Chen in the show - a good yin to Eli's yan.
I have not been this excited about a show since I first laid eyes on Grissom and Brown on CSI Las Vegas and that was 7 years ago. I am sorry but it takes a lot to get me this excited about - anything!!
You gotta see Eli Stone. It always leaves me thinking and that my friend is what I like about my shows, and of course, my eye candy. Yummy!
You might be a season behind but who cares.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue