I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Snapple Green Tea

So far this Snapple drink flavour has been my lastest fave non-soda (carbonated) drink. Looove, love, love it. All natural, real tea flavor and antioxidant. How great is that?! It has all the ingredients that's good for the body and with very small amount of sugar. And it does not even taste sweet at all.
Argentina does not have this flavour but since I was introduced to this drink, I am hooked! If you are in the USA give this Snapple flavour a try. Real thirst quencher without the guilt. You can't beat that deal. My grocery always runs out of this stuff - meaning IT IS THAT GOOD!

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue