I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Friday, August 7, 2009

Back in California

Phew! It is sweltering hot in California. I am presently enjoying the oh-so-d'lish japanese food in California, my cold beer, my chips but boy oh boy - it is hot in here!
Well, I am finally back in California. There were phonecalls to make, people to see,things to do and food to enjoy - but so far so good. I sleep well at night with an open window mind you, but all is well.
Snapples and Green tea are my main drink and Aquafina is never too far away either. California is good.
Some serious cleaning needs to be done around the house but I think I will have someone else do that this Friday - all set and scheduled as a matter of fact, THANKS Missy!
Walmart is as always a good place to pass time. You would not believe how much fun I had looking for cleaning supplies. I love Walmart!
This week went by so fast, I got here on the 4th and my days are packed with lots of things TO DO.
There were some changes that I had to adapt to like my hairstylist moved coz the place she worked for had a major fire and they had to close. I called her on her cell phone and scheduled a hairtrim. She now works for a very nice salon. good location really. My japanese restaurant of choice that was next to the salon was also closed for a few weeks due to smoke damage, so now I have to make the drive to an alternative japanese food joint. Oh well the things we have to do to get what we crave.
I am trying to adjust to some changes here at home as well, but I am taking it one day at a time, makes it more manageable that way. :-)
I have friends to call this weekend to say HI to. Hopefully a nice dinner or weekend get together would be great.
Just wanted to tell everyone who follow me here that I am now in phew-it-is-hot in California! But I am loving it!
Have a safe weekend everyone!
Go Sotomayor! Girl power! She rock!

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue