I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Nail Polish

One would think ...why such mandane choice of topic (Nail Polish) right? But hear this....when one finds something other women get jealous about - we (I really) stick it to them and stick it to them hard (stick your tongue out here).
Since having declared myself single (as R would agree wholeheartedly!) and out there, I have taken a liking to painting my nails with the most outrageous, bright and hot colors (the more sheen the better) nail polish can provide. Listen, I have decided I am not into the flaunt that cleavage deal (got them - and they are real) nor am I ever going to wear short, tight and tucked short skirts or anything like that. I also decided bright and flashy blue eyeshadow is out and so is using Russian Red lipstick so that leaves me with nails - nail polish to be exact.
Colors like Talk to Me, Gorgeous, Big Red Apple and the likes are really my new love. The brighter the blue, the redder the red, the lucious purple and the outlandish green are beautiful!
And here is the best part, since I started painting my nails ( I have real and decent length) these colors, I get compliments from both man and women. I even had a woman who was driving in another car next to me - motion what great nail color I had - now how is that for compliment. I mean green is the new red ladies.
Your imagination is the only thing that would limit you in this regard, and I love the attention. Guys take a second look when I point at something and I have - damn girl - purple nails. You gotta love it!
But today in honor of keeping it real as well, I have my nails painted - PINK - soft and cute pink. Tomorrow....who knows...I thought that Mango Orange was also attractive - gotta give that a try.
Nail Polish can really help you paint the town RED.
See ya...
Southern California si HOT but it has always been...love it.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue