I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

California is good...

Okay, i give you it is HOT in Southern California but I can feel the love. And honestly, I take love anytime!
Here I am 8 days after my last post. Things have been buzzing and I was busy as a bee. There were stuff to do. R visited you know and things can move pretty fast when you are on someone else's schedule and disposal.
Please do not get me wrong I was more than happy to help a friend. The drives were no problem, I love driving in California. It is good!
Food has been very, very good. I mean Japanese food any chance we get. Bento boxes, fresh sushi for lunch (tuna, cucumber and salmon with avocado), some goddamn good Colorado beer (I cannot say here because then I have to you know...killya..) in a hot summer's night, some real stuff sake, mexican food, fish taco with guac...., japanese crackers, I mean good stuff! Oh and the pizza with salad and garlic bread - man!
So here I am now winding down. As I sit here and sip my organic green tea, I think friends with R was a good move, no demands and no expectations. In short I cannot make a mistake in this kind of a relationship, it is just pure and clean on my part, and friends are always a very good thing to have in life.
R and I got to talk some and for anything else, he knows (God I hope he does) that I will always be there for him and will always love him but I cannot make demands of him anymore and I am okay with that. We are better than we ever were - like he said - one cannot have the cake and eat it too. How true, how true! And on that note, I say THANK YOU R for giving me yet the chance to show you that I can be a very good friend.
Smiles from Southern California and if you are reading this before the weekend, Sorry but I must go to the japanese food court before the weekend - just got that edamame craving. :-) Cheers!
See you guys later!

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue