I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Friday, June 15, 2007

Another day..begins

Today June 15th, 2007, I finally decided to take the plunge. I created my own blog.

Through this blog I hope to keep in touch with more family and friends than I can ever imagine with just the traditional email form.

Disclaimer:
I am certain that not everyone who read this blog will agree 100% of the time with my postings. I am accepting of that - and to them I say, "TOUGH!"

LET THE FUN BEGIN!!

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue