I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Carabao..what one might see in the farm

These are carabaos (singular form is carabao). I was thinking of my work today and thought of searching my photo files and maybe sharing what beast of burden is most common in my area in Asia. These two photos shows you one on the field and the the bottom photo shows you how they like to rest under a large shady mango tree.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue