I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween decorations

   Yesterday, being a Sunday and with a planned "asado" for the evening, R and and I took our walk along several blocks in the neighborhood quite early in the evening. The sun was still up and we always enjoy our stroll. We try to do it daily, as much as we can.

   As we walked the sidewalks, we noticed how several homes are really into Halloween. We saw a few takes on how to spook kids and create that Halloween atmosphere for October 31st. I like them. Some are funny and others not so well-planned just strewn cobwebs here and there. Others are detailed and with a macabre sense of humor to it, which I think keep things on the lighter side.

   It reminds me I need to get some candy for the trick-o-treaters.

   There were spiders all around. Others too large to be taken as real but we were lucky enough to find one that had made a cobweb that was so big we were left wondering how a small spider can create such intricate cobweb - wonders of nature, I suppose.

   Enjoy these photos. Once is real and the other obviously just a decoration on one neighbors terrace/balcony.

   Happy Monday morning, everyone.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue