I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ramen

   Ramen or noodles are not all the same. One of our favorite place that makes ramen, the way we like it, and make it consistently very good is a nice small place in the same city we live in and we make the drive there, even if it is a tad bit far away.

   Photos below are a few of our all time favorites. R, likes the miso ramen with a side of fried rice and I have been liking the negi (green onion) ramen. The miso based ramen is very good. It comes with slices of bamboo shoots and a fish cake but the barbequed pork atop the whole bowl is so delicious. The broth is as the name denotes is made from miso.

   The negi ramen is a new discovery. I saw the photo on the menu and adventurous that I am when it comes to food, I thought I should try it. And, I love it.


Oh, we also go to this place on the weekend and they used to make good ramen (shoyu) but it is not as good as it was before. But I included a photo anyways.


 
Why the ramen post for today? It was cloudy and 'sorta' chilly today so I decided to post something warm hence the ramen noodles. It is good to stick to the ones we know that are good when it comes to food but trying something that is on the menu and well recommended by the waitress can surprise and delight you. Ramen, it is a very good thing.
  

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue