I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Peppers Galore

These various peppers pictured here are the last peppers "standing" in the garden. Autumn is almost here and yet, they still continue to thrive.
                            These are the jalapeno peppers. Hot! Hot! Hot!
This is the serrano pepper (capsicum annuum). Red one, at that. My friend said that this is a rare color for a serrano, for usually they are green. And there used to be two on here, I ate the other one, diced up with everything. Spicy!!

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue