I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Home stretch

I am wondering if I am alone on this. The fact that here we are close to the Presidential Election of 2008, days away, down to the wire, close to the home stretch and yet...I have not decided who I am voting for President. I have been undecided since day one and will still be to the last day. It is not that I am hoping I choose a candidate that will win, that is not why I am voting but I am still undecided who of the candidates IS qualified to resurrect this once glorious country back to it's full glory. (sigh)
I am not voting because of race, never entered my mind. I am not voting because the party has a WOMAN as a veep candidate, I am not sexist either, never entered my mind.
I wanted Hillary C. , there I said it.
Now I have to settle for second-best. But why?
Nader is really starting to look very appealing now that we are close to November 4th.
Where is Ross Perot when you need him, huh?
I will go to the polls, do not get me wrong. There are propositions that I am strongly against. And I want to make sure my vote is counted against those propositions that are just plain wrong.
But for president, I think I would need a moment of clarity to make my choice. I was so clear and so decided when I voted for Bill Clinton. I want that experience and so far, no hits.
Oh well, I guess, I go and vote and wait for the next time when Hillary runs for President again, and this time, the democrats will know better.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue