I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A little bit of this, a little bit of that and little pat of butter....

I am serving a hodge-podge of stuff today, yeah, just like always.
We finally got the alambrado up and "por fin". After a long and frustrating experience with those that are supposedly pro at this the ones that were recommended to us at first we just alhambrado guys from hell. The one that is right of the PanAmerica was a*****e supreme. He did not want to give us back our deposit after lying to us for one full day on why they were not able to show up to install our chainlinked fence. Well, story short the a**hole, had to give us back our money and we moved on, after telling a few very relevant people of how he "almost" wanted to screw us. The gall!
Well, like I always say, things always work out for the best - and today we got the best installation we could ever hope for. Perfect job, very good owner, and the workers were detail-oriented. We are happy to say the very least.
I have been learning to shop, prepare and cook loads of Argentinian dishes. Today was an exceptional experience, if ever you are in the market for a recipe with spinach and fish, I have one to die for. Email me and I would love to share the details with you. D'lish!!
And next up is my trip to the US in a few days or so. I am excited to see my "M" in there. It has been awhile since we saw each other, I am sure he has grown. :-)
With all the rumblings and slowing of the economy, I am sure things will be slower but I look forward to a change in pace , even just for a few weeks or so. Then we will have to see what my return to Buenos Aires would look like. With the visa fee that I am expected to pay, I am not even sure what my next step is...but let me think about it for another day.
Ciao.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue