I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Sunday, July 8, 2007

ARK

Last night, I went to the movies. I watched "Evan Almighty" - mostly because I like the movie trailers they had and Carell (The 40yr old virgin movieguy and The Office TV series star) is in it. I also like Lorelei ( the mother of Rory in The Gilmore Girls TV show) and she played the wife of Carell in the movie. Wanda Sykes is one of my present favorite female comediennes - she is on The new adventures of Old Christine - the TV show that stars Julia Dreyfus. Wanda cracks me up. Her lines and timing is perfect. If for nothing else - you gotta watch this movie because of Wanda.

I had a blast watching this movie. I thought about going to watch Ratatouille, but the lines on a weekend was long. And the thought of kids in a movie theater at night past their bedtime was just not my idea of a relaxing Saturday night at the movies. So I passed on the the Ratatouille.

The movie was in fun - Imagine a 21st century man building an ARK in the middle of Virginia. And all the humor that went with employing animals, the jokes about what they can and canot do. John Goodman is in this movie as well ( he was Roseanne's husband in Roseanne TV show) he was good as the unscrupulous congressman. Morgan Freeman played his reprised role as GOD (remember BRUCE ALMIGHTLY). The victory dance was a nice "silly"touch.

I would tell a friend to watch it. I love comedies so I am biased to them. With a small bag of popcorn, a hotdog, soda and pretzel, shot my diet but I skipped dinner altogether before and after the movie.

And I do not want to spoil the ARK idea on you but it is on 6:14 check THE BOOK. It is all there.
Go have a nice day at the movies, and you can thank me later. Or better yet send me an email telling me how you were LOL or NOT.
Sunday, it is another good day to go to the movies...enjoy it.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue