I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Asia for a few days...

By Monday I will be in Asia for a few days ( more like a week) and trying to launch a business venture. My R, is so supportive of this. A special THANK YOU, MY LOVE - goes out to him.
I leave on Saturday, so as you can expect, I am trying to get my act together and pack and do some final paperwork preparation. It is never easy to go on any trip, let alone cross the Pacific for a business trip - my worst fear is to forget something. I have a list of things I need to accomplish before I leave - but lately I keep adding unto the list rather than crossing things in there. Well....
I have the essentials. Tickets, passport, $$, computer, camera, cell phone, ipod, makeup and my docs - and oh, the enthusiasm to make this work and the ever so helpful big smile. I think I pretty much have all I might need.
And what I have found out in all my travels is that no matter if you are there for 10 days or 20 days - you never really have enough time to cover everything you want to do, just like my list.
In a few weeks I will make good on my commitment to give life in Buenos Aires a shot. If you ask why I am leaving a place like the US to live in Buenos Aires, I have to direct you to one person and I mentioned him in the early part of this post. R!
If I am not able to post for the next few weeks after Saturday, rest assured I am fine. I am just trying to pave the way for a smooth transition to BsAs by going the long way and swinging by Asia. As I have been told numerous time, the way from point A to point B is not always a straight line and I find truth in that.
Well, ask me a question, if you have any. Maybe I can post something that you are interested in. I promise to take pictures during this trip and then I could let the few visitors that I have here to guess where I went - after all Asia is pretty big.
Ciao!

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue