I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

I am a Piscean...

People who do not understand astrology make pretty biased judgements about those who do. But that is not what I am about to blog about today...I will share a vignette about me .

To be a Piscean (born under the sign of Pisces) you have to be born between February 20 to March 20. Pisces is a Sun sign. I personally get very well along with those born under the sign of Cancer, Scorpio an other Pisces. There is a high chance I would like Leos and Libras. I tend to not get so well along with Gemini, Sagittarius or a Virgo.
Most Pisces are known for being creative, imaginative, artistic, intuitive, compassionate, sensitive, kind and sympathetic . For me, I also am an idealist, vague and secretive. I also like order (most people call that - demanding - well...). Other Pisces I've known are weak-willed, easily persuaded, unworldly and selfless.
I tend to like my solitude (time to think alone) and I have discovered that anything I have in my past is most likely to remain in the past (so anything that I have dismissed or discarded will remain dismissed and discarded). I dislike know it all people and pedantry.
I exist 60 percent of the time on an emotional level and on 40 percent rational level. My instincts and gut feelings are big factors in my decision making, they have not failed me yet, ever. I practice my intellectual decision making capability on other matters but for those that are life, relationship and money - it is purely instinct all the way. I do not like the sense and being confined. I like to be free in spirit, thought and actions.
I am an example that not all Piscean are the same. I know of another Piscean that is uncharacteristically Pisces - having a strong sense of despair. When a person believes no one else in their inner circle share a particular doomed feeling they are prone to feeling alone and desperate. That is why I tend not to surround myself with that negative vibe because it is a downer. All my life I have been trying to develop my skill in being able to open up to those in my smallest inner circle. My hope is to inspire others and contribute to those who love me. I am learning to lighten up.
Other people born under the same sign: Sidney Poitier, Buffalo Bill Cody, Johnny Cash, H. Daumier, Cam. Flammarion, and Jackie Gleason, Joanne Woodward, Elizabeth Taylor.
Pisces rock!
I thought this was a fun blog to post today. I do most of my thinking when I am asleep and when I woke up this morning, I knew exactly what to blog about. I hope you had fun reading this as much as I had in writing it. Happy Stargazing!

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue