I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

As the dawn breaks...a promise of a new beginning...



An African quote states that... However long the night, the dawn will break.

Today, I chose to be happy. Actually, I was contemplating on being happy since last night..after my "smurfy" day.

Choosing to be happy today, of all days, was a long time coming. And the best way I thought I can be happy was to cheer someone else up. I succeeded in doing just that, if I may humbly say so myself. Funny thing is, I didn't even have to try hard..I set my heart into doing it and I did. And boy, did I have one heck of a good time..compassion is another word that also came to mind.

Happiness is being. I am re-learning the simple basics or fundamentals of simple living..If one wants to be happy, you have to create a surrounding or single moment that brings happiness to someone you truly love. Happiness begets happiness. I like the feeling. Today is a happy day. Thank you.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue